Monday, February 23, 2009

Express Lane - 15 items or less

I posted on Friday about the Jedi Chefs.  io9 came upon that link via my new favorite blog, Eat Me Daily.  EMD started serving up deliciousness in October, and they hit that perfect sweet spot of food and pop culture.

Plus, they love bacon and have no patience for Gwyneth "GOOP" Paltrow's food fuckwittery.  That's a win in the wax|wendy book.


These look good don't they?  Raspberry macarons, maybe with a hint of mint?  Nope.  Try ketchup with a hint of cornichon.






Lamb and mint jelly is one thing, but Cajun Squirrel?  Seriously?




























From the vaults, vintage celebrity cookbooks.  Also, that is totally my new FB profile picture.









Temporary tattoos for food lovers.  I'm buying a set of these for everyone I know.


Make your own Lego gummy candy.   Delectable!  Plus, they squish when you step on them.  Parents, you know what I'm talking about.






Dan Coudreaut, the man who put apples in Happy Meals (tm)

No comments: