Saturday, December 31, 2011
Friday, December 30, 2011
1. Johnson County Sheriffs were enjoyed at Cville Coffee
2. Bachelorettes were WOOOOO'd
3. Slushageddon was survived
4. Fled from the Smoke Monster
5. Missions were accomplished at SDCC
6. Mazes were ... actually, I was done with the maze after 10 minutes and bush whacked my way to freedom. With the Stage-Harveys at the Dole Pineapple Plantation.
7. Teeth were pulled. Apparently I am a girl with a tiny mouth and ginormous teeth.
8. Sanctioned drinking during work hours
9. Animals were fended off with Creed songs
10. Nephews were born
11. Skee was balled. We were the Knights who said SKEE!
12. Terrenced with Ames in Fred
13. 40th birthday parties were survived
14. Dear friends visited
15. Hurricanes were hunkered
16. Cookies were exchanged