Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOST!LOST!LOST!LOST!LOST!LOST!

OH HAPPY DAY! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! LOST RETURNS, CALLOO CALLAY!!

I'll be wearing my muu-muu.  Will you be wearing yours?


Clips, links, and promos after the jump ---




New York magazine talks to Lloyd Braun, the voice of Previously ... on LOST.   There is something about his voice that I have always found deeply creepy.

The NYT has also put together an interactive time line to help untangle the time lines.  Loops, dude.  Loops.


Gawker.TV has scoured the interwebs and compiled the best of LOST inspired fan art.

















I've posted this Spanish Chessboard promo previously, but this version is dubbed in English ... by John Locke himself!






If you're short on time, this will get you up to speed in 8 minutes, 15 seconds.



If you've got a little more time on your hands, take a spin through all five seasons of Therese's in depth, exhaustive - dare I say, diatribic - recaps.  She's helpfully compiled all of the links (along with an overview) into one post.  It's not like you're going to get any work done today.  So,


There is an island.  It is a weird island ...

1 comment:

Therese Odell said...

My muu-muu has been dry-cleaned and pressed. I've broken out the MacCutcheons and will be unplugging the phone in a couple hours.