Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No, we can't let it go. We're browncoats.

Well played, Castle. Mission accomplished. I might just have to start watching you.

I'm not going to lie. There may have been some squeeing during the first 30 seconds. The man is strapping on the holsters. I'm not made of stone.

UPDATE! According to the Captain himself, there's another piece of meta hiding in this scene:

@NathanFillion Look closely, when Mal comes out the door- under the gun, under the boat, just to the right. It's a nothin' part, till ya need one.



And for those of you in the not-Hulu enabled world. No one should be deprived of Nathan Fillion getting his Mal Reynolds on.



SWEET MOTHER OF GOD HE'S WEARING A LEATHER KILT!!!

1 comment:

tortiegirl said...

OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM. And I love how they wrote in the script that he should move on. Oh, but he'll never be able to, will he? I should really watch that show, I love him so.