Thursday, October 15, 2009

Closet Confidential - Daddy Likey!!

Yay! The fabulous and amazing Winona of Daddy Likey has a new book out - Closet Confidential: Style Secrets Learned the Hard Way.

I've got my copy, and I can guarantee that she will have you laughing out loud and looking better than you ever though possible. Winona shares tips, hints, and hard won fashion lessons in her inimitable easy breezy style.

And! AND! Page 101? The Chicago story? That's ME!! We were having drinks at Bar Pilar with dear Miss B. at the time. Trust me, she did not embellish my tale in any way for the book. I am honored that she chose to include it. Made the slog to the bus stop worth it.

ModCloth also has an interview with Winona for behind the scenes details on writing the book.

So what are you waiting for? Check out Closet Confidential! Scoot on over to Amazon or your nearest purveyor of the printed word and show Miss Winona some love.

ModLife Blog Archive: Meet Winona Dimeo-Ediger

1 comment:

daddylikeyblog said...

Thank you so much, W! xoxo