Monday, August 3, 2009

Fabulous Etsy Find: cupcakesandmace

Ms. Constantine of Cupcakes and Mace is the creator of "laser cut acrylic jewellery for ass kicking girls".

I'd been thinking about ordering a name plate for a while, and then finally did.

First, the packaging. Ooh, pretteh!


Then, the necklace.  Woot!  Sweet!


Well,  let's see what she looks like ...


Kick ass!  An added bonus was the unsolicited compliment I got from a total stranger the first time I wore it.  

Check our her etsy shop for pre made pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings.  Custom pieces (like mine) are also available upon request.

6 comments:

Ms Constantine said...

Yay. I'm so glad you like it.
It looks lovely on you! :]

Melanie said...

That is all kinds of wicked, and you are adorable!

Therese Odell said...

I LOVE THIS.

Apocalypstick said...

WAX|WENDY IS BIG PIMPIN'.

daddylikeyblog said...

This is AMAZING! You look fabulous!

Whit said...

You're all too kind ;)