Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ONE WEEK! ONE WEEK! ONE WEEK! ONE WEEK!



I can't even stand it. Seriously.  For now, I will have to comfort myself by supping at the glowing buffet of promo clips and teasers that are making the rounds.














I want to have Christmas dinner with this family.  You know it's a hoot.  I love how everyone commits with such enthusiasm.  Well, except for the old guy in the kitchen.  He's not getting on the damn plane until he's damn good and ready.  He's eating a snack ovah heayah!

Tip o'the hat to T!



There's a lot going on in this clip, but if you're up for a spoiler, hit pause at the 15 second mark.  Mr. T approves.



Spain has been putting together some very interesting and provocative promos.  It's a vase!  No, it's a lady!  Wait, it's a vase again.

No comments: