Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Supernatural 4.22 "Lucifer Rising"

It's season finale time for Supernatural, and let me just get this out of the way now:

DAMN YOU KRIPKE!!!!!!!! KRIPKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*sigh*   I know, boys.  I know.  I feel you.  It's going to be a long summer.
The apocalypse is coming, and Sam and Dean prepare for the fight in very different ways. Sam joins Ruby on a final run to kill Lilith, while Castiel and Zachariah tell Dean it's time to play his part in stopping Lucifer.
Eric Kripke wrote and directed the episode.

You just know he's going to end things on a big ol' cliffhanger of angst and brotherly woe that will leave fans longing for the days of a simple Metallicar t-boning.

Clips below are probably spoilery.  I don't know, because I haven't actually watched them.  Spoiler free is the way to be!

Supernatural airs Thursday at 9:00 EDT on the CW.

Carry on my wayward  sons.  Who dies in who's arms this season?







No comments: