Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My little pony, my little pony

I was just a scouche too old to be interested in My Little Pony when they were introduced in 1983. But I am in LURVE with artist Mari Kasurinen's reimagining of the classic toy.



She's a fangirl after my own heart!

Alien vs. Predator ... in a battle for adorableness!















Let the Wookie win ... the interwebs! That grin is kind of terrifying, in the best possible way. And I don't have words to describe how much I love My Little Carbonite Block.


















So, would My Little He-Pony ride My Little Battle Pony? How would that work exactly?














Now, I know that this is really My Little Leia Pony, but I would totally pretend that she was O-Ren Ishii. Oh, the epic battles of cuteness she and My Little Bride Pony could have! Just don't bring up the issue of her Palimino or Clydesdale heritage as a negative.

















Or else she'll collect your effing head.



If the artist ever makes Serenity or Blade Runner inspired ponies, my head may explode from the awesomeness. 

via Jezebel

No comments: