Thursday, April 15, 2010

That's a damn fine cup of coffee. Damn fine.

20 years? TWENTY YEARS???

 *sigh*

It's hard to believe, but April 8 was the 20th anniversary of the debut of Twin Peaks.  I was in college at the time, and clearly couldn't be seen hanging out in the TV room when I could be out doing college type stuff, so I had my mom tape it for me.  This meant when I came home at breaks, I would have 5 or 6 hours of show that I would watch all at one go.

It was kind of like having your brain removed, danced on by a midget, and then replaced with pie.

I wonder if Josie is still trapped in the night stand?

Will There Ever Be Another Show Like Twin Peaks? - Twin Peaks - io9

And there's always music in the air.




Twin Peaks parody by Saturday Night Live (1990)
Uploaded by Malmignatte. - See more comedy videos.

No comments: