Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#Supernatural 5.18: Point of No Return #SPN100

Big, big show!  Supernatural reaches the 100 mark while taking the turn into the final four episodes of the season.

Dean seems to be ready to say yes, but the angels have come up with a terrifying new plan to defeat Lucifer.  Bridget Fonda and Anne Parillaud guest star, Thursday at 9:00 pm EDT.

Promo and clips, after the jump ...

But first!  Relive the previous 99 episodes in just over a minute, courtesy of MottoVellopIII






I've come to love the CW promo department. They're masters of obfuscation. They tease out clips while editing them so as to give very little away. As a spoilerphobe I appreciate that. I also appreciate that they rarely lie to me, which is more than I can say for certain promo departments. Oh, that's right ABC, I'm looking at you. QUESTIONS! WILL! BE! ANSWERED! my ass.









And if you've made it this far, here's a little lagniappe - Jensen performing "The Weight" at the Jus in Belo con. It is a damn shame that it's canon that Dean can't sing. Damn shame.

No comments: