Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's a Stampede! Link Roundup 4/18

This month I'm spending my student loan payment on Wendy Brandes' effulgent Spike inspired Vampire Diana ring.

Real vampires don't sparkle.

When I marry my next ex-husband, this is what I'm wearing.

Created by Chicago designer Christina Liedtke, more than 1,800 flowers were individually cut and sewn from 600 wrappers of the world's most perfect food - peanut M&Ms.

Tip o'the hat to @nahtzen.

Seriously, fandom?  Seriously.

Castiel is the #1 rising name for boys so far this year.

Of course it's the parents who start naming their kids Ruby and Azazel that you have to watch out for.





In the name of all that is good and holy, do NOT click on this link unless you have several hours to kill. You've been warned.


Apocalypstick Now pegged it ... yes, this is my pattern.

BeatUpCreations via Daddy Likey

One week from RIGHT NOW, Zoomom and I will be in New Orleans at Jazz Fest.  Based on previous experience, the Fair Grounds will likely be one big mud bowl by then as well.

This year, I'm planning ahead, and will be shod accordingly.

Even dark lords of the Sith gotta eat.

Star Wars inspired chop sticks.
















So this is apparently a thing.  Tip o'the hat to @rd2020



HAGUE EYES!



via Gawker.TV

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I love being included with all these amazing things. Damn! I don't know where to start. Those boots perhaps? I want them!