Saturday, February 5, 2011

#Mishasrhino: The game's afoot!

When I opened my mailbox Wednesday I was surprised to see a manilla envelope.  I didn't remember ordering anything.  And then I saw the return address ...


OMG IT'S MY RHINO!  MISHA'S RHINO IS HERE!  MISHA'S RHINO IS HERE!  OH, HAPPY DAY!!  HAPPY RHINO DAY!

Rhino, you say?  In December, following the Supernatural fandom's glorious TV Guide cover poll win, Misha Collins made the following pledge via the twitters:


All you had to do was send him a plastic bag and a SASE.  I had forgotten all about it, but Misha was true to his word ...

... and shared his rhino.  Of course now that you have your piece, you have to marry it to its fellows.  Find your puzzle peeps here.  Go Team 1!

UPDATE!  As of 7:30 Friday night, Team 1 had deciphered the email address and we stand by, awaiting futher instructions from our Overlord.









Misha is awesome. That is all.

No comments: