Friday, November 26, 2010

Totally geektastic gift ideas for the fanboy and nerdgirl in your life - 2010

It's the day after Thanksgiving, friends. Let the shopping begin!


The Enochian translates to, "Peace out, douchewad".

Yes, I've already ordered one.  Yes, it is just that awesome.

Enochian sigil tees by SoupGnats

via LogicandLove


Stay warm, live long and prosper with the Vulcan greeting hoodie.


Sadly, these 75th anniversary DC Chucks won't be out until Spring 2011.  Maybe a geektastic idea for Easter then.

via io9

I love my iPhone, but there are times when I miss a physical keyboard.  Think Geek feels my pain.  That's why the developed the blue tooth enabled flip out keyboard.

Naturally Apple laughs at my pain. That's why it's not compatible with the 3G.



Break out the footie pajamas and burst your bonds!  It's ...

THUNDARRRRRR THE BARRRRBARIAN!!!

Thundarr the Barbarian: The Complete Series at the wbshop.com via io9.






And finally, don't forget the reason for the season ...

Sweet fancy Moses it's Christ on a Cracker!







Previously on wax|wendy - 2009 gift guide

No comments: